Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL XLV Hotz!

Why not...just starting at $800 a pop! An then not to even get a SEAT!!! That's okay! Apparently the NFL will triple the face value of their ticket costs! Oh well... I watched it in the privacy of my on home. No worries, it was in HD of course! *wink ;)

LIGHTs! LIGHTs! & more LIGHT's! That was AWESOME choreography I must say! LOVE'd it!!!!

What a VIEW!

USHER! I didn't know you where going to be HERE!! Yet again, I loved the choreography but was he lip sinking? N I'm not for sure what was going on with the hair cut or the facial hair? Mmmm...

Celeb looks for the SUPER BOWL XLV! Which one were you?!
              GLEE!!!!!!
H@! What a way to end the night! 1. SUE is such a mean girl, but I am loving it. 2. Kirk gets his sing-a-long on with his boy toy. SONG: "Can you pay my bills." (Destiny's Child) 3. Finn & Quinn do a little Kissin at the end! GOTTA LOVE GLEE!!!








                Oops! Lyrical ERROR! Was that Me or YOU?

Lea Michele Sings Her Heart Out, Christina Aguilera Messes Up

Glee" star sang her heart out all the way to the last note wearing a cream-colored coat from Paul&Joe. Christina followed Lea's performance with her hair down wearing a  Dolce & Gabbana skirt suit. Not long after she hyped up the crowd  she was quick to send people talking when she mixed up a line in the lyrics.WHAT! What happened Christina? In my opinion, the hair and the outfit were not on point so clearly anything could go wrong from that alone!!! It's okay Christina can BLOW!








PERFORMANCE: 1 word!...Amazing!!!!
I think this was one of the best performances the SUPER BOWL has ever had! BRAVO! ANCHOR PLEASE!!

NICE entrance! Although I did see FERGIE slipping a little trying to hold on coming down! No worries! She didn't fall like someone else I know!
And the 2011-Super Bowl XLV MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AWARD goes to..... 
Quarterback-Aaron Rodgers!

 GREEN BAY PACKERS WIN...THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment