Saturday, February 26, 2011

BB is BACK!!!!

Bl@ck B@rbie...
PhotobucketI wanted to take the time and post about BB@rbie. Yes, yes! I'm the real deal! "Often imitated but never duplicated."  ♥ I shop on a budget ♥ I change my style way too often to spend too much money on what I wear ♥ I LVoe to TALK!(twitter, facebook or blog comment ME!) ♥ I WILL be f@mous one day  ♥ The world is at my fingertips, I just feel it! ♥ I LVoe to style my family 'n friendz ♥ Pre ADHA(diagnosed myself) ♥ Random as they get...see! ♥ I don't have ONE particular style, I wear whatever inspires me that day. ♥ Fun.Adventurous.Social.Silly.DARING.Clumzy.
Enthusiastic.Optimistically Challenged.Pink 'N Zebra
obsessed.Imperfectly*Perfect ♥ I Read.Blog.Tweet.'n Eat whatever I feel like...Bl@ck B@rbie is here! Be on the look out for guest appearances from some of my BBF's! *wink ;)

Oh...did I mention I'm ridiculously r@ndom...FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment