Sunday, February 13, 2011

RIHANNA LOOKS STUNNING?

Lets take a look at last years GRAMMY PIC...

Rihanna wore a high neck, open back crepe gown with chiffon applique, stone and feather detailing at the bodice from Elie Saab Haute Couture. Her earrings and bracelet by Neil Lane and rings from Diamond in the Rough and “Lance” sandals by Jimmy Choo. STUNNING I MUST SAY... I would so wear!

LOVE'd IT!!










 DID RIHANNA KILL it in this DRESS?
 
Wearing a barely nothing white number by Jean Paul Gaultier. I personally didn't like it. I feel it was way to revealing. Risk taking? Mmm... I think she pushed the button and took it a bit to far.





 EXHIBIT A


It reminded me of her AMA Performance when she wore a white bondage jumpsuit made of strips, skin, and a collar of bullets...------->I don't think it was tasteful. She left nothing for the imagination. What do you think? Believe me! I am all about being daring and becoming a risk taker...but somethings I think just go without saying. Was this just another one of her RETRO looks or do you think she went a...little...to far?

No comments:

Post a Comment