Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Favorite ACCESSORIES!!

Nail'd it! 
I know! I know!  I have mentioned  SALLY HANSEN's nail art before but I can't help but mention them again! As much as I change my style, hair, etc. Sally Hansen came up with this GENIUS idea that gives me another way to change up my style...via my NAILS!! LOVE IT! *wink ;) 






SHOE IN!

With Spring right around the corner, I was looking for a BRIGHT color pump this weekend. I FOUND it!!!!



H by HALSTON...she calls herself NATALIE

$89.95 at BAKERS shoe store! Clearly they came in different colors, this just happened to be my FAVORITE! 

LBD? No, LBP.

Just as much as I love my classic LBD's (little black dress) I can't help but accentuate them with LBP's (little black pump)! Here is another design by H by HALSTON...

HEIDI

 I personally don't like my heel being exposed but this after-dark style with  leather peep-toe gives an edgy but sleek feel that changed my mine. *wink ;) SALE $49.99












No comments:

Post a Comment