Friday, February 4, 2011

Boys to MEN

BOSS brings in the Spring/Summer Collection with a hint of both pastels & whites!!


OOOooo....too HOTT to Trot!!!  Looking good! You'll be looking like the MAN, this spring Gentlemen!


STRIPES are IN Gentlemen! Be DARING with it!

I like it ....Casual.




LaCOSTE!!!! So SumMER!!! So YOU!!!!

The Preppy Boy next Door! Always a hit!

Spring is in the AIR! And so is WHITE!!!!

Along with WHITE...Pastels are REALLY showing in this years fashion trends!

I LOVE the Business PRO look!!! You can NEVER...I mean NEVER go wrong with a suit!!!







STYLE is STYLE...Just have your own Gentlemen! Here is a website that I think a lot of you would LOVE... check it out and I'll keep you posted!!  Let me know what you think! COMMENTS are always wanted!! ;)

THE.URBAN.GENTLEMAN: http://www.theurbangent.com/2010/07/spring-2011-mens-fashion-shows-few.html






No comments:

Post a Comment